Friday, October 19, 2007

Being your own boss is such an incredible job when you are a mother. I have the freedom to choose between working and spending time with my children. As a mother of two teens, there are times when I need to be available so they can schedule sleepovers or if they need a ride to school and other activities like band.

I am what is considered a part time Party Gal. I like to demonstrate at 2-3 parties a month, each month my goal is to make $1000. Some months that is too easy, I make it in one night at a Party Gals demo. I love the freedom of working when I want to. This month our company has a fantastic special. The $1000 kit with a retail value of $2500, is on sale for $499. That's a $2000 profit from the start. Although I did not get this special when I joined, I am happy to say that I have singed up 2 gals for this special this month. Will you be the next gal to start controlling her own business and finances?

No comments: